čtvrtek 6. září 2012

I know that you will make it

It's really wierd how you can feel so strong for a person that you've never really spoken to face to face, but there is something in me that makes me feel such a strong compassion for Kristian...
Maybe it's because I myself have lost relatives in cancer, maybe it's because he's famous, or perhaps it's because he's, just like me, born and raised in Borlänge.
I just want to tell Kristian that the whole town of Borlänge, including me, is praying day and night for him to get well...
And even though the doctors say that he's not going to make it, I do really believe in him.
Last time, it all seemed hopeless as well, and I was almost completely sure that he would pass away. 
But he fought the cancer and managed to escape the jaws of death.
Now, it's round 2... and this time, Kristian has support from people across the world that will be there by his side til the very end.

I know that you will make it. Be strong, Kristian. ♥

Sanna Olsson


1 komentář: